Monday 25 March 2013

Monday 25th March 10:04 by Mamie

J(ai)B(pur)

We have just travelled from Jaipur to Udaipur and have decided to name the former as 'J(ai)B(pur)'. For those who don't know me very well, the 'JB' is short for Justin Bieber. While Amy looked forward to three months without my Justin Bieber obsession (we made a pact), I couldn't guarantee that our 19 year old tuk tuk driver, named Sharouk, wouldn't share my passion. I also couldn't predict that his tuk tuk would be pimped out with speakers that were so loud, we couldn't hear ourselves talk. I think it's safe to say that I loved Jaipur.

I also decided in Jaipur to attempt two projects. One, an album of Amy sleeping. Two, an album of selfies with animals. So far both a cow and a monkey have agreed to participate, but who knows what next?

This is supposed to be Amy's post, so I will now pass it over to her. Swaggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment