Saturday 30 March 2013

Saturday 30th March, 16:22, Jodhpur by Mamie

Udaipur has become "NuWuPudaipur". "Nu" because we have tried new things; we played Holi, drank special lassis and did something which I can't mention yet. Oops. "Wu" because it was one big party of colour and we made a great new group of friends ( most of whom met each other in Korea), and "Pu"- well, I'll leave Amy to explain that one.

Now however, having just explored the beautiful Mehrangarh Fort with an audio guide that made us feel intellectual, we are sitting in a restaurant in Jodhpur, about to try a pudding called the 'Jodhpur Special Mawa Kachori'. In our attempt to try new things, I ordered the 'Makhania lassi' (biscuit lassi) but after both that and the lemon lassi in udaipur, I'm pretty sure that we're going to draw the line on lassi flavours. Mango lassi- tick. Lemon lassi? Get it away from me!

The pudding has arrived so I will finish this post now. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment